PAGES

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

~ Halloween Treats ~

~Some Halloween goodies that I made for the kids at school ~

~ Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes ~

                                                  
                                                      ~ Witch Hat Cookies ~



~ More Chocolate Cupcakes ~


~ Chocolate Cake ~


~ Chocolate Cake With Butter Cream Icing ~



~ Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake ~


~ Chocolate Cupcakes with Witches Fingers ~


~ Handmade White Chocolate Ghost Lollipops ~



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I'm in chocolate heaven!! You did an amazing job on all of these I know they loved them! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks delicious, but I have a real weakness for cupcakes! Those are making my mouth water :)
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comment and will get back to you~