PAGES

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Young Living Essential Oils~

I did it~ I did it!!  After much research I made the decision...   When my children were young, growing up, I used Homeopathy on a regular basis to keep their immunity up and healthy.  It worked.  It was the "thing" back then.  You really don't hear much about it now.  I used various tinctures and herbal remedies also.  Echinesea and Golden Seal were used on a regular basis.  Sometimes they didn't even know it.  It's just what we did.

Having had cancer..., 10 grand children, so far...,  wanting to make my self healthy and live a fun filled life, I need to be active with what is best for all of our health needs.  So, I made the plunge and ordered my Young Living Premium Starter Kit.  I have used Essential Oils for ever~  They have come such a long way in our lives.  From the Spa, Aromatherapy, Baby & Mommy to the Natural Medicine Cabinet and more.



Along with my new Clean Eating regimen and new start, I need to focus on all the chemicals and bad things in the products we use each and every day that cause all these diseases in us....  like my cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comment and will get back to you~