PAGES

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Celebration of Life ~~

I catered a "Celebration of Life" party this weekend.  There are times when I honestly believe that things are totally meant to be.  This is one of those occasions.  The Man was from California.  Got my name and number from his cousin, living here in Gallatin, His father unexpectedly passed away.  Our communication was wonderful.  The first ideas I gave him he loved and it was great from the start to the end.  It wasn't a large catering, about 80 people or so.  It was one of the prettiest, smaller, presentations that I have done.  I wish I had gotten a full picture view, but, time got away with me.  I was very organized and relaxed, but, just didn't get the full effect of the table.  Hate when that happens!  Here are a few pictures from my cell phone.

skewered fresh basil, mozzarella, tomato

spicy black bean cakes with chipotle lime sweet potato and corn.

fruit & cheese window.  My "signature" window~

crudite 
skewered fresh basil, mozzarella, tomatoe

shrimp wrapped with bacon on a bed of pineapple, jalapeno, mango salsa

coconut macroons, chocolate chip cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comment and will get back to you~