PAGES

Monday, May 30, 2011

From food...to a "HOME COLLECTION"

I love to cook, make food, cater, and all that.  Sometimes, very often, I could do it just to do it.  Then what?  So with that problem, I've created another one ~~~ My "HOME COLLECTION".  Now I love to do two things and have nothing to do with them.  I do one craft show a year, I used to do more, but, this one is the best!  You wouldn't think so, but, it is!  The Christmas Harvest Show.  It is at the Gallatin Civic Center in November.  It is free to the public.  I make more money there in one day, small fee, than any other show I've done.  I will offer my "HOME COLLECTION" there this November and see how that does along with my dry soups, spices, granola, queso, peach salsa...etc.  More info to come!

Homemade Fabric Softner

Homemade Fabric Softner

Assorted Homemade Soaps

Homemade FRESH TROPICAL LAUNDRY DETERGENT


Homemade organic PEPPERMINT soap
Homemade VANILLA YLANG YLAND soap, and, ORANGE PATCHOULI soap

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comment and will get back to you~