PAGES

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ice cream Sundaes

A couple of years ago I would go to antique stores and such with a friend of mine, Belinda.  She would be looking for "Sundae" cups and glasses.  She would make up a "Sundae" gift for people. I thought it was a cool idea, something a family with children would love, some adults too! I never got to do it myself, but, now I see it being done.  I guess she was ahead of the game.  I saw this on a blog http://mixingbowlkids.typepad.com/family_bites/ and thought of her.  When ever I see these Sundae glasses I think of my good friend and those days we spent together. I copied some glasses just for ideas if you wanted to include them in the gift.  Oooops!  Don't forget short or long spoons!








No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comment and will get back to you~