PAGES

Friday, October 28, 2011

Some Catering Pictures ~

I did a catering a few weeks ago.  I didn't get to take all the pictures that I wanted, but, some are better than none!  Here they are....








Here are the bouquets that the Bride and girls had.  While everyone was at the church, the wedding cake was delivered.  So...I am asked, "where are the flowers that are to be put on the wedding cake?"  Hum...I have no idea.  It so happens that the florist never delivered them!  So the cake lady was in a panic.  I told her not to worry about it.  It is what it is.  I am assuming that these beautiful flowers in these bouquets were like the ones that were also going on the wedding cake.  As you can see, I took flowers out of the vases on the tables and put some on the cake.  I did the best I could with what I had and the time I had.  No one even cared or noticed. I think this was the most free spirit, relaxed wedding that I ever catered.


Aren't these just beautiful?!


"the cake".... oh well ....


1 comment:

  1. oh MY!!!! everything looks just fabulous my friend!!!! what a spread!!!!! i am applauding you! : ) thanks for sharing with us and i hope you and yours are doing well! drop me a convo when you can! sending hugs...me and mine!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comment and will get back to you~