PAGES

Thursday, October 29, 2015


Are you serious about wellness?


Young Living Premium Starter Kit
If you are truly serious about living a healthy lifestyle filled with natural remedies for your family, then keep reading. You’re always writing and telling me that you are looking for ways to boost your energy naturally and to use more natural approaches to keeping your family healthy. I don’t know everything but all I DO know is this, eating real food and using essential oils and supplements have CHANGED our life for the better. I have never felt better in all of life. I have more energy and I am vibrantly healthy. I no longer default to stress in my daily life. I have the oils to help me with that!
So if you are still here reading and truly want to join me in this healthy lifestyle and THRIVE and not just SURVIVE, for the next 3 days ONLY, I am running a special promotion (through Oct 31st, 2015). First, I am going to provide you with free support on your journey to make sure you are using the essential oils and supplements right and getting the results you want. The second thing is, I want your story. I want you to think about how you feel now and then after a month of using the essential oils, please email me telling me how much more energy you have and how much better you feel. So you and I need to work really hard together to make this happen! It’s a team effort, to make sure you THRIVE. If I use your story on this blog, I will send you something special to enhance your oil collection! Lastly, for the next three days only, when you get started with your premium starter kit (which comes with 11, 5 ml bottles of essential oils and a diffuser along with a bunch of other items including these adorable tiny bottles you can throw in your purse for on the go + my welcome gift) and you add a few other items adding up to 300PV (PV is your product value – this is about $300+ tax and shipping) you will receive an ADDITIONAL FREE diffuser AND a 5 ml bottle of Clove from Young Living AND a FREE diffuser necklace from me! This is a $94 value – all FREE as a bonus to you for starting off strong on your enrolling order.
The next step is to try our essential oils and let YOUR body tell you whether or not it works. At that point you will know if this is something you can really get behind and provide me with your story. Young Living has a risk-free guarantee. If for any reason you do not like our oils, you can return your entire starter kit and get your money back. You will want to start with our most popular starter kit, the Premium Starter Kit, and it is only $160. When I think about all of the amazing stories told to me in our exclusive Facebook support group daily about how these oils have changed lives for the better, I am literally brought to my knees in gratitude! Get these oils in your hands as soon as possible and click here to get started and take advantage of this 3 day only promotion.
So how serious are you about achieving wellness? Are you willing to learn, work, and try at something that can give you a chance? Just give it a shot; this is your chance to boost your energy and lower your daily stress and stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comment and will get back to you~